Sunday, July 22, 2007

2oo7-
:DDDDDDDD
played uno stacko with hsinghui, yingying, sieyea, bella, jiaxin&amanda after school xD
super fun can!
ahahahs.
den when the things drop, me, bella, jiaxin&amanda screamed tgt.
LOLOLOL xD
den the boys sitting near us were like diao =__=VVV
ahahahas.

den sieyea&yingying left for art club le :/
& saw alicia :D
she wan to play monopoly with me&hsinghui.
lol.
in the end, alicia won ):
ahahahas.
den went for tuition after tat.
lalala~ xD

21o7-
went to godparent's hse after tuition.
played with meimei&xiaobai.
my lovelys :D
WAHAHAHAHAHA.
den went to watch some of suju's video with mela,
plus listening to ghost stories&jokes with my cousins&godpa.
woots~ xD

slept at the living room coz there's no space for me, mela&sis :/
lol.
but i slept at 3am,
coz my sis they all were playing mahjong =___=
they play till morning can!
so super! :X
lol. i dunno wat english i talking =____=
AHAHAHAS.

22o7-
woke up at 10.
lack of sleep :/
ahahahas.
got woke up by the mahjong sound =___=
lol :D

den lalala~
nth to blog le bah.
gonna sleep soon :D
ahahahas.
tata~ xDDD

No comments: